The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome!

Alas, I have finally started working on this blog. While here, I plan on giving you my thoughts on various books that I read. While I may use a grading system eventually (I am still very much in the planning stage) please keep in mind that everyones opinion is their own. So while I may praise a book you think is rubbish, there is no need to discredit me for our differing opinions.
While I am mostly using this blog to keep track of my various literary endeavors, It would be great to get feedback from any fellow readers here. I always love to give recommendations. Enjoy your stay, and read, read, read!
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails