The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teaser Tuesday -4


This weeks Teaser Tuesday is an excerpt from Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe. Teaser Tuesday is brought to us by Should Be Reading.

My Teaser:

"Probably not," I said. "How many people did you see in the parking lot?"
"Well, two: me and you. Oh." He blinked at the windshield, then looked back at me. -Page 68 by Megan Crewe.

This is an ARC, so it is subject to change! :)

Rules:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this! As a matter of fact I really need to soon so I can send the review. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser, I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! ooh, who's the ghostly hand? are they leaning in to tell her a secert?

    OMG, you're reading Dead until Dark. I just posted my review for that one. Are you doing the sookie challenge too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails