The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Contest: 200 followers!


--200 Followers Contest--





One winner-- Two books! Win two of the titles above in celebration of my reaching 200 followers! :)

Cool huh? Here are the rules!

-Opened INTERNATIONALLY! :)
-Post everything in ONE entry.
-Post your
EMAIL. No email, no entry.
-There will only be ONE winner.

-Contest open until Midnight of
October 31st, 2009.
(Midnight whatever your time is. I won't post the winner till a day afterward.)


To Enter:
-Since this is my 200 Followers Contest, you MUST be a follower to enter. New followers are welcome. :)
+1 Just comment on which two books you would like to win! :D

Extra Entries:
+1 for everywhere you post this contest or link my blog (ex: Sidebar+1, Tweet +1, post+1, Blog Roll+1 so that would be 4 entries-- make sure to leave a link).
+1 for every referral you make. They must tell me you referred them.
+1 for being referred to this contest. Must tell me who referred you.
+1 for following me on Twitter:
Here.
+2 for Subscribing or being subcribed to my Blog (see right sidebar).
+2 for becoming a follower.
+3 if you were already a follower.

Make sure you tell me what you do and leave links or you won't get the extra entries!

Ends October 31st, 2009 at Midnight your time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails