The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Win Ice by Sarah Beth Durst!

Win a Hardback of Ice by Sarah Beth Durst!

Here are the rules!
-Opened INTERNATIONALLY! :)
-Post everything in ONE entry.
-Post your
EMAIL. No email, no entry.
-There will only be ONE winner.

-Contest open until Midnight of
December 10th, 2009.
(Midnight whatever your time is. I won't post the winner till a day afterward.)


To Enter:
+1 Tell me what you would do if a Polar Bear wanted to marry you!

Extra Entries:
+1 for commenting on my review of Ice: Here.
+1 for everywhere you post this contest or link my blog (ex: Sidebar+1, Tweet +1, post+1, Blog Roll+1, banner +1 so that would be 5 entries-- make sure to leave a link).
+1 for following me on Twitter:
Here.
+2 for Subscribing or being subcribed to my Blog (see right sidebar).
+2 for becoming a follower.
+3 if you were already a follower.

Make sure you tell me what you do and leave links or you won't get the extra entries!

Ends December 10th, 2009 at Midnight your time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails