The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eli's Weekly Post -12


Ok everyone, this is another update post to let you girls (and guys) know whats happening here at the Tainted Poet.

-I now have a location where I am posting banners! If you would like me to post your banner/button on my sidebar (left) leave a message here on where I can find the code! :DD

-I'm planning on posting several reviews this upcoming week. I'm super behind, but I'm catching up and you should see a post almost everyday (if not everyday).

-I will also have some interviews coming up! They are super exciting, so you should definitely keep checking back to look for them.

Well that's what's happening! Sorry I have been gone for a bit, but breaks done and I am back. :3

7 comments:

  1. The holidays have been hectic for me too. But I think I must be addicted to blogging because somehow I kept posting regularly-despite finals. Call me obsessed! Anyways,

    *looks at the banner/blog section*

    My button's...there! Aww, Eliiiii. *hugs* Thank you! <3 Interviews? I love those! Btw, you know I actually had my first interview? You should go check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME back - excited to read your reviews and see who you got coming in for an interiew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay ur back!!!

    Thank you for putting me in your blog section! Can't wait for your reviews =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, welcome back! I'll definitely be looking forward to those awesome interviews and reviews. Whew, my inbox was looking empty for a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interviews? How awesome!!! Can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I'm on a break right now and am struggling with doing ANYTHING that isn't regarded as just being lazy.....
    I've nominated you for the Splash award:
    http://readingcoma.blogspot.com/2010/01/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to the interviews and the reviews. And hey, you have 365 followers! That is so cool. One for each day of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails