The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Release Day!

Yet another fantastic book day today!

Happy release day to The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, Defiance by Lili St. Crow, and Morpheus Road: The Black by D. J. MacHale!



Which one is everyone most looking forward to? Also, are there any other releases out today that everyone is excited about? Feel free to comment with them! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I went out a bought Defiance! I can't wait to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I NEED to get to Lilith St. Crow's series. I've been wanting to for some time now. And The Goddess Test sounds great too! :) Happy release day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails