The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teaser Tuesday -2


This weeks Teaser Tuesday is an excerpt from Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. Teaser Tuesday is brought to us by Should Be Reading.

My Teaser:

"The touch of his skin to hers was electric. In his eyes, waves crashed against a deserted beach under a perfect sunrise." -Pg 172 by Melissa Marr

Hope I didn't include any spoilers! Haha, I also noticed that I flipped to page 173 in my last teaser. So close...

Rules:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

8 comments:

  1. Great teaser this week! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book in my TBR pile..I loved the other ones in this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the series has been great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally posted my review of Ink Exchange. Hopefully I don't ramble too long... I didn't see yours. Will you post it tomorrow? And you're already reading Fragile Eternity! Wow... I actually need a break from this series. I can't read them all at once for something reason. Oooh, who does Teaser Tuesdays? Now I want to join. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I'm clueless. I didn't notice the link to Should Be Reading. x_x;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read these books. I need to get my teaser up on here. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha
    I want to read this book... damn xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this at the moment. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails