The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesday -3


Teaser Tuesday: Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

I have to say I love this cover... It is really what made the final decision to buy it!

My Teaser:

"You," I say, leaning forward and giving him a peck on the cheek, "are a rock star in a coward's clothing."
"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" page 253 by Tera Lynn Childs

Haha I thought this was cute (even though I am not nearly there yet!)

Rules:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser Tuesday is brought to us by Should Be Reading.


10 comments:

  1. This books sounds very good! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great so far! You should give it a try! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I wonder what made her say that?

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked such a good teaser. I really liked Phoebe's character. What do think about Griffin so far? I can't vouch for the book yet since I only just started it but PLEASE watch the movie. You can absorb its lterary counterpart later. Someone told me N&S had a lot of movie adaptions (apparently) so watch the 2004 version. It really is worth it. And you get rewarded by seeing Richard Armitage. He's dreamyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said my name! :) ...xD!
    Definetely read it! But watch the movie first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha that was a great teaser, I loved it! Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girls got me curious: What book/movie are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I'm even more impatient waiting for my copy to arrive now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really thought OH MY GODS was cute, though I can't remember that line. Looking forward to the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails