The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

First off...

I want to apologize to everyone for my absence. I know I have stated previously that I would be returning soon and then failed to do so, so I am really sorry to those who were disappointed. A lot has been happening in my life in the past month, including my beloved Grandfather passing. Now my Grandmother is depressed and also dieing (from cancer) and my mother and I have been back and forth between South Carolina and Georgia helping her the best we can. This has left little time for updating my blog. However, the situation at home is a little more stable at the moment, so I believe that I can start getting online more often.

**Also, to those who have won contests on my blog and have yet to receive your prize, it will soon be on its way! Again, with all of the chaos my life has been recently, I have had little time to send them out.

Hope everyone's summer has been fantastic so far!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Eli as well as what's occurring with your grandmother. :( No need to apologize. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Eli! I'm so sorry. :( You take your time hun and just get back to us when you can. Family comes first. I misses you and I'll still be here when you have more time to get on frequently. Your family is in my prayers.

    ~Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Eli, I'm so sorry for what's happened! Don't even worry yourself about being online more often-do what you have you have to do-Bri's right of course: family comes first, no matter what. I wish you and your family the very best<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so horrible. It was terrible when I lost my Grandfather last year. I can't imagine what you and your family must be going through.
    I'll be thinking of you.
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails