The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank You


There is so much I want to say--


There are several fellow bloggers that I owe such a big thank you to. You guys have been with me since I first started a few weeks ago-- have helped me through the rocky parts-- you never fail to comment and read my posts and you guys have been phenomenally kind to me. I just want to give you guys this special award that I made just for you all! A small token of my appreciation-- But really guys, you are amazing.

Thank you so much:

-The Book Pixie: My beloved Sister Blog.
-Bloody Bookaholic: You entertain me!! ;)
-Fantastic Book Review: Your advice was wonderful--!
-Pirate Penguin's Reads: You never fail to comment. :)
-So Many Books, So Little Time...: For reading and always commenting. <3
-The Book Bunny: For being awesome and for commenting always.

I don't know where I would be without you all!

There are so many more of you wonderful commenters out there that I would love to say thank you too as well! I count on all of you, for a blog is nothing without friends to share it with.--♥


6 comments:

  1. Awww ur so sweet!!! I love to talk with ya ^^ We always have something to talk about (when we actually catch each other on the chit chat box xD)

    Hey I had an idea which maybe a little am, over the top, but I just wanted to talk about it with ya =]

    Hurray for the new generation of bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Thank you so much! Anything I can do to help. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I luvs ya girl! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet of you!! What a great little award. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww! *heart inflates with happiness*
    that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails