The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Eyes Like Stars Launch


So, I'm sure everyone has noticed how excited I am about the release of Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev. Well since the book has already been seen in various locations, I just wanted to remind you that it comes out July 7th!! You can already find it in several locations (at least I did!) because some book shops released it early.


You can find all my Eyes Like Stars stuff below:

-Review

-Interview with Lisa Mantchev

-Win Eyes Like Stars (7/7)

But there is more!

-Over at Vania's Reverie Book Reviews, She is holding an Eyes Like Stars Extravaganza! Go there to win cool prizes and swag for participating in her contest.

-Also, Robbie at Boy With Books is hosting an Eyes Like Stars Glitter Party from July 6-10. Make sure to stop by and check it out!

Buy Eyes Like Stars at: Amazon or any book store near you!!
---------------------------------------------------
If you have an Eyes Like Stars contest or event going on, feel free to let me know and I'll add it to my list!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for this book!!! You just added fuel to the fire, lol. And you look so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails