The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to Things That Go Bump In The Night Week

Hello! Welcome to my Things That Go Bump In The Night Week! This week is for all other creepy and crawly things that are not Vampires, Werewolves, or Ghosts. So this week you'll see.. Zombies, Faeries, Fallen Angels, and all sorts of awesome things! So keep a look out!

So, no Vlog for today (you'll see one at the end of the week). I just wanted to mention that my 200 Follower contest ends at Midnight on Halloween (so technically, it ends on Nov. 1st, but you guys get the gist). Also, everyone still has a week worth of posts if you are interested in winning the Hush, Hush poster and swag. So keep commenting! x)

So... Hope you guys enjoy my last week of my Things That Go Bump In The Night themed month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails