The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Eli's Weekly Post -16



Oh jeez, I have been really slacking, haven't I?

I apologize for previous statements-- I really meant to post everyday this week. The last couple weeks of the semester are busy! I have finals coming up along with papers and projects due. I'm just drowning in school work. During the summer I should be able to post a lot more often. Sorry for the rant-- I just want everyone to realize that I won't be neglecting my blog like this for much longer. Hurray for that! I have a ton of reviews to post a long with a few interviews. I just need to find the time to clean/edit them. I might even be able to post one this weekend!

Oh! Just reporting-- I saw Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr in B&N the other day, so everyone who loves Melissa Marr like I do should head on out and buy it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't even worry about it Eli! School always come first. When this semester is over (which is really soon and can you say YAY?) you can focus more on your blog and post those reviews/interviews (which I'm excited for, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the pirate ;) Have a great week, Eli!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails