The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't Mind The Dust...

Hello everyone!


Just putting out a post that there will be a little construction here at The Tainted Poet and that I hope you guys don't mind the dust while adjustments are made. The layout should remain relatively the same-- I just need to do some cleaning around the place. TP is now a year old! Though, I missed my blogoversary in May (sad times), I shall still be giving away a few books to celebrate. Keep an eye out for them soon! :)

1 comment:

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails