The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free The Hunger Games poster!


Just wanted to give a shout out that Hot Topic is giving away a free The Hunger Games poster when you bring in a coupon that you get from an app on facebook (see above for the poster)! I got mine today and it's AWESOME! So if you live near a Hot Topic and you love The Hunger Games, I suggest you check this out!

Click here to go to the app and get the coupon!

"May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor"

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for sharing the info. I might get mine today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm really sorry about your grandparents, Eli. I lost my grandfather last year and I still can't get over it.

    I'm thinking of you. Take care *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Hunger Games, so this is just awesome... Thank you for letting us know about this, Eli!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails