The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Privacy Policy


Welcome to The Tainted Poet's Young Adult Book Review. This site is directed at mid to older teens and is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. Most of the books reviewed and discussed at The Tainted Poet are intended for older teens and usually include paranormal, sci-fi, and romance, some of which is not appropriate for children.

Contests and Email Addresses
The Tainted Poet never saves or distributes the email addresses collected for contest purposes. Everyone who participates in a contest has the option of emailing me personally with their entry for privacy purposes. In fact, I began using forms here at The Tainted Poet so that emails are no longer on display in the comments section. If I do ask for emails to be placed in the comments section, after the contest is closed, all comments will be hidden.

When mailing a book, I will always ask for confirmation that you are either eighteen or have a parents permission to give me an address to mail the book to. I have to take your word for this, so please be honest. Again, I do not save the addresses sent to The Tainted Poet and the emails are deleted after the book is sent.

Parents: Feel free to email me at taintedpoet@gmail.com if you have any additional questions or wish to know if my blog is appropriate for your teen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails