The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Book Blogger Hop 9/10- 9/13

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is happening this weekend (Sept 10-13) and is a great way to find new blogs to follow and make new friends! Jennifer at Crazy For Books hosts it every week, Friday-Monday and this is my first time participating!

The Question this week is...

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

My favorite review from the past three months is my Mockingjay review, which you can find: HERE.

I'm hoping to find some new blogs to follow and read by participating! If you are also partisipating, let me know! I'm interested to know who does this weekly! :)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Hop! Your blog looks awesome, and I'm a new follower. :]

    Also, nice review you linked to.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the hop! I'm a new follower.

    It would be great if you could check mine out too: http://adreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through to say hi!

    Thanks for the Hot Topic heads-up (though I'm probably way too late, I'm gonna try anyway!!). I just started Sapphique and I'm really enjoying it so far--can't wait to pick it back up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Discovered your blog via the Hop. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Hopping by! I agree with your rating for Mockingjay. The book had tons of unexpected twists, and the conclusion was satisfactory (except for Gale's lack of existence), however, I wasn't completely happy with everything that happened.
    I'm a new follower. Enjoy your weekend!

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your through The Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower!

    I do the hop weekly and always love the blogs I find!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    -Christina
    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!

    Lovely blog you have here, just making my round via hop, this week I'm trying really hard to reach 300 (four to go!) so if you follow me then I follow you!

    Best,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails