The Tainted Poet's YA Book Review:

A YA book review blog for anything out of the ordinary-- Paranormal, Supernatural, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Complete with Reviews, Interviews and Contests-- So stay and have a look!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some Ghostly Treats

Hello! How is everyone doing this week? Well, you have now heard a few ghostly tales from some fellow bloggers and I hope you have enjoyed them. I know I did. I just wanted to take a moment to wrap up the weekend with an overview of everything I have posted thus far! :)

For Vampire Week, we had...
-The welcome post
-Review on Night Runner
-Guest Post on Vampires by Taschima, The Bloody Bookaholic
-Guest Post on Vampires by Ali, The Romantic Scholar
-An extra's view on Vampire Diaries

Werewolf Week (uggh, Still sorry about this)
-Werewolf week welcome post
-My Thoughts on Werewolves

And then of course... Ghost Week! I won't list the URLs for Ghost Week only because since they are recent, they are easy to find. But here are some ghostly links you might enjoy. :)

-My review of Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe
-My Interview with Megan Crewe

Some great ghostly book recommendations are...

-Spellbinder by Helen Stringer

-Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe

-The Everafter by Amy Huntley
**I have not read this one yet, so I'm unsure if it is a ghost title, but it sure sounds like one! :)

Feel free to add some recommendations of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Eli, you know what book would be really great for ghost week? Have you ever read A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb? It's one of my fav books! If you haven't read it, I fully recommend it :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I appreciate all types of feedback, so don't be shy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails